YouTube for Business
YouTube is a perfect marketing channel for small businesses, as it is free, easy to use, and has mass appeal. Because of this it is becoming more and more popular.
The video sharing website is currently the second largest search engine and, as it is now owned by Google, it is given a priority in Google’s page ranking, with obvious benefits and because it’s an area that hasn’t been utilised as well as other tools it remains that bit easier to gain search engine rankings for your videos.
YouTube is useful for
- Showing off expertise and sharing knowledge
- Parking video clips in order to spare your own server space and bandwidth
- Connecting with customers and prospects and creating a channel base
- Generating conversations about a business
- Driving traffic back to the business’s website
What to use YouTube for
- Existing webmercials, how to videos or product demonstrations
- Video version of blog posts
- Recorded presentations, webinars and interviews
- Videos of events and promoting future events with videos of past ones
- Video version of client testimonials
- Videos outlining best practices for their industry
- Videos introducing staff to add authenticity and build trust
Marketing via YouTube
In order to maximise the benefit your business gets out of its YouTube account, WSI will ensure your videos are optimised to rank well in search results. We can also guide you towards best practise when producing content for YouTube and ensure you get the most out of your marketing efforts. Video marketing is a really good way to engage with your audience and we can help you to integrate YouTube into your overall Social Media Marketing campaign.
Give us a call today to find out how we can help you to make the most of YouTube for your business.