Facebook for Business
Facebook provides businesses with the opportunity to directly engage with both existing customers and prospects, and with over 500 million active users (50% of whom log on to Facebook in any given day) it seems like a dream come true for marketers.
Creating a Facebook page is a great way to interact with the public if used properly, but used incorrectly it can create all sorts of problems. WSI can show you how to make the most of your business efforts on Facebook.
Facebook is useful for
- Building a loyal following and create a buzz about your business in your local area and among other professionals
- Promoting special offers and highlight upcoming events
- Using Facebook Polls to get a quick answer about a particular campaign you’d like to implement, or just to find out information and opinions from a specific demographic.
What businesses use Facebook for
- Customer engagement
- Driving web traffic
- Reputation management
- New customer acquisition
- Lead generation and qualification
- Client retention
- Feedback mechanism
How WSI can help
WSI can assist you in using Facebook as an effective business tool by helping you to create an engaging page, leverage the viral nature of Facebook, draw on your existing network and integrate Facebook with your other social media and make your Page publicly searchable to drive organic search traffic to your Page. We can also show you how to use Facebook Ads for an extra push if appropriate and, most importantly, monitor and analyse the results of all your activities.
Call us today to discuss how we can help your business to make the most of its Facebook efforts.
- Your Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Do you need a Facebook welcome page?
- Facebook Advertising – Who does it work for?
- Some Suggestions for Facebook Page Updates
- Using Facebook to run competitions
- Facebook – How to get more fans for your Facebook business page
- Facebook for Business – overcoming the big mistakes
- BranchOut on Facebook